Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Journey to Body Worlds

Extra credit for a class is really just an insurance policy in case you don't do as well as you would have liked to on an exam--or at least that's how I see extra credit.  But, if you've already done badly on an exam, the extra credit will just give your grade a little boost.

I tend not to need extra credit for classes, but I do it anyway.  I can ALWAYS use that insurance policy!

And today is just that day.  5 points extra credit for visiting the body worlds exhibit at the natural history museum in Downtown Denver.  I technically don't even need to see it, I just need to show that I purchased a ticket.  I don't want to spend all day at the museum, either.  I have an exam tomorrow afternoon, a major project due and another exam on Tuesday morning...oh, and I start my photography class tomorrow morning, too! :)

Welp, it's time to get a move on...

1 comment:

  1. so how long did you spend there? it was here a while ago i just didn't want to go see it

    ReplyDelete