Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Journey to Memorial Day

This weekend, my in-laws will be visiting us from Ohio and I'm really excited to see them.  We have a lot of stuff planned!  I hope that we can all go up to Denver and visit with my parents, at least for dinner or something while they're here.  The problem is, I have a whole lot of stuff to do to get ready for NEXT week's classes AND my dad just had heart surgery, so he's probably not going to want to hang out for too long...  We'll see...Then, I have another exam and a project due both on Tuesday.  As you can well imagine, I am not really looking forward to spending the time required to do these things, as I would MUCH rather hang out with my family.  I was hoping that I'd get a small breather, but it is not to be.  At least this is almost over.   I am so looking forward to going on vacation!  I start a new class on the 7th of June so things aren't about to slow down any...

No comments:

Post a Comment