Friday, August 27, 2010

Journey to the 1st exam

My first exam...I'm not actually entirely sure which one it'll be...my psych professor called out sick today.  We were supposed to have an exam on Friday over chapters 1-4.  On Monday, we won't have a lecture.  We are taking the Myer-Briggs personality test.  Wednesday will be our first actual lecture.  Monday and Wednesday last week were introductions to the class and the syllabus.  So, I'm not entirely sure we *will* have an exam on Friday.  But, I'm not going to bet that there WON'T be one, so I need to be prepared for it anyway...

If we don't end up with an exam on Friday, I know that I'll have one the following Tuesday in Microbiology over chapters 1-5. 

I decided to take the evening off to play on the computer.  I'm absolutely pooped after my workout today.  I actually ran on the treadmill for 15 full minutes.  I tried to do 16.5, but I just couldn't breathe anymore.  I'll get more stamina as I continue to do it.

I'm quitting smoking on Monday.  That should make it easier to try and study...(read sarcasm here)...

Must sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment