Monday, September 6, 2010

Journey to the 1st Exam (reprise)

Hahaha!  They fooled me again!  Actually, the last post I mentioned that I had an absent professor due to serious illness and he is on a leave of absence right now.  We have the 2nd string professor (self-proclaimed).  We aren't having THAT particular exam...that's right folks, chapters 1-4 for my psych class has been canceled.   The autobiography assignment is going to have a different approach taken to it, altogether.  We'll see how that goes...

But, rest assured, there will be another exam...right around the corner.  Yes, I in fact have 2 exams and a paper due next Tuesday, which will be my first exam(s) of the semester.

Today, I turned in my application for the Nursing program and so, now I wait.  That ought to be interesting...I hate waiting.  But that's okay...

Would write more, but I have exams to prepare for, 2 homework assignments and a paper to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment